IBM® Business Process Manager on Cloud is a subscription-based business process management (BPM) cloud service. It offers visibility and management of business processes, low start-up costs and fast return on investment.
IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud provides a full lifecycle BPM cloud environment including development, test and production—with tooling and run time for process design, execution, monitoring and optimization. It is designed to enable business users to get started with process improvement quickly—often in less than 48 hours—without the need to build and maintain an IT infrastructure.
IBM offers consulting services for IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud to help migrate process applications from on-premises to cloud. These services include existing systems and BPM applications analysis, migration option assessment and migration preparation and execution consulting.
IBM Business Process Manager on Cloud provides:
- Ease of design and deployment of process applicationsthrough an integrated design time experience.
- Governance through an integrated environment that scales smoothly from initial project to enterprise-wide program.
- Visibility through a business-led change design.
- Greater collaboration between business and IT through a unified, model-driven environment.
Ease of design and deployment of process applications
- Improves reliability, performance and scalability through availability as a service on the SoftLayer cloud infrastructure.
- Provides Integration Designer to more easily build efficient straight-through processes and reusable service-oriented architecture (SOA) services, and provides an environment to run customized code.
- Enables multi-user teams to define a process application and offers centralized installation and tracking of process application versions.
- Provides a single, Software as a Service (SaaS) entry point URL and orchestration and integration enabled by a unified BPM runtime.
- Enables fast deployment in a standard format or as a customizable configuration—and provides improved support for integration scenarios by enabling site-to-site Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Provides the ability to search and share content across multiple process centers and BPM lifecycle governance.
- Offers a performance data warehouse that automatically correlates performance event streams directly back to the specified metrics.
- Offers a process optimizer that detects bottlenecks and violations of performance thresholds.
- Enables analysts to gain insight into root causes of process performance by clicking into any part of a process.
- Provides a dedicated database instance to store and retrieve data during the development phase of a business process.
- Engages process participants individually and scales to support enterprise-wide transformation.
- Makes it simple to prioritize work efficiently and improves productivity.
- Offers coaches that help build and foster the reuse of forms, controls, sections and templates to further streamline task completion.
- Provides built-in monitoring and analytics that help optimize business processes through simulations and comparisons.
- Enables candidate process optimizations to be simulated and compared against historical benchmarks.
Greater collaboration between business and IT
- Allows users to see and work from the same process version, and enables you to manage change confidently.
- Uses portal technology for enhanced visibility among users and offers social capabilities to engage specialists.
- Provides a graphical process designer that makes it easier for team members—including non-technical users—to collaborate on process design and analysis.
- Allows teams to instantly step through and review the current process design with a built-in playback feature.
- Enables team-oriented development of multiple projects through concurrent editing, merge-less development, simplified snapshot versioning and back-in-time views.
[fancy_header3]Request for IBM BPM on Cloud 30 Day Trial[/fancy_header3]